Thursday, May 3, 2007

"Wormie"

We had a really bad storm come through last night and the power went out around 8:00. We lite candles and had a good time singing the kids to sleep. This afternoon while I was cleaning out Train (the name Jade gave our pool cleaner), I pulled a gigantic wopper of a worm out of the bag. GROSS. The kids loved it! T tried to feed it grass. I tried to put it in the dirt by the house and T begged to keep him. So, I got an extra trash can from out of the garage and put some dirt in it. I put Wormie (why do they insist on putting an e on words?) in the trash can. Jade came out with a glass of what I thought was water and gave Wormie a drink. It was orange drink. T wanted a turn, so I talked him into giving Wormie a glass of water and promised him he could do this each day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are GREAT! That worm is huge! I'm so glad you let them keep him. I hope Beatrice and Sydney don't find him and decide to play- Yowch!! Love you bunches XOXOX- Nenee

Anonymous said...

Children put an "ie" at the end of nouns for the same reason they put "ed" at the end of all verbs (Putted, beated, eated, etc.) They are children and basically they are all alike - adorable treasures straight from our Heavenly Father!!! Good for you for keeping Wormie and good luck to it!!!