Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to Nenee and Grandma and Me

Yeah for us! I sent Mom a letter with pictures from Jade(T won't color!!). She drew a picture of herself on the beach in the sand and the whole picture was done in a light peach color. Mom said,"And I see a picture here with a red border, but nothings on it" HAHAHAHA!! The other picture was of Jade and Sugar, and on the back was a picture of Nenee. I sent her flowers, well, a picture of flowers- so she could tape it to her office wall.

Rob and the kids got me a box of chocolates to help me with my diet.

At church the kids made me Mother's Awards with hershey's kisses and hugs taped to them. I know there were kisses and hugs on them, because when the kids gave me my awards the wrapper were still there as evidence!! But, I got chocolate kisses smeared on my checks and that was better!! (For my diet, too!!)

After church, we went to Aunt Kristina and Uncle Ricks. The food was incredible and man can they set a table. The presentation was so nice, it was almost a shame to have to mess it all up. The kids gave Grandma their present (of chocolates from around the world), but T made Grandma let him unwrap it.

Aunt Kristy put Jade's hair up in pigtails and it was so cute. Her hair is really getting long!! Jade and Aunt Kristy cuddled up and watched Toy Story, while T had a good time jumping over Uncle Rick.

No comments: