Thursday, May 10, 2007

We Got a Job!!!

We got a job working at LifeTime Fitness!! I say "We" because I'll be able to take the kids with me. I'll be working in the Childcare Center. It has a playscape, computers, outdoor play area with a rock climbing wall, and a small basketball court. I'll get to rotate through the different areas and the kids can just play. And, we get a free membership, so when we get off at 2pm. we'll go swimming in the pool & play on their waterslides!!! And, yes, I'll work out and the kids can play in the Center without me!

Check out their virtual tour.

Here's what it says online about the Kids Center:

Fun For Everyone
Two-hour daily childcare in our amazing Child Centers is included with Junior memberships (just $5/mo.) for kids, ages 3 months to 11 years. Your child gets to play in the play mazes, junior sport court and eMac® computer center. The professional certified staff plans games and activities throughout the day!

3 comments:

Mother of Purl said...

Wow! That place rocks my face off! I know you and the kids will have a great time at work. What a wonderful idea.

Anonymous said...

Beverly, that is gonna be so much fun for ya'll. How come they don't show pictures of the paladis and yoga rooms? They are so beautiful and soothing. It was fun to see the place again. luv ya' - Mom

Jake and Libby: said...

That is seriously COOL!!! What a great gig!