When we got off, we went to the pool. They were having a pool party. There was a clown making balloon animals , swords, hats and stuff. The kids brought home horse balloons, but before we made it out the door T's horse had become a snake. His balloon finally popped about an hour ago, I was in the office checking email and there was a loud "pop". Jade is at the kitchen table coloring, and T went over to her and told her,"look, I popped my balloon- it popped." She took his balloon guts, examined them closely (as if looking for a way to fix it), then said,"it's okay T, it's alright." He said, "Yeah" and went back to the other room. Kids are so funny. Here I thought he was gonna come unglued, but for Jade, he's just so reasonable. (He's like that for Rob too~!)
Saturday, May 12, 2007
On the Job
Well, our first day on the job was a big hit. The kids LOVED having mom around while they played. The only thing they didn't like was not being able to get to me when I was in the infant area. Still the walls are only chest high and they can see me. They rode scooters around on the gym floor and Jade played on the computers for awhile.
When we got off, we went to the pool. They were having a pool party. There was a clown making balloon animals , swords, hats and stuff. The kids brought home horse balloons, but before we made it out the door T's horse had become a snake. His balloon finally popped about an hour ago, I was in the office checking email and there was a loud "pop". Jade is at the kitchen table coloring, and T went over to her and told her,"look, I popped my balloon- it popped." She took his balloon guts, examined them closely (as if looking for a way to fix it), then said,"it's okay T, it's alright." He said, "Yeah" and went back to the other room. Kids are so funny. Here I thought he was gonna come unglued, but for Jade, he's just so reasonable. (He's like that for Rob too~!)
When we got off, we went to the pool. They were having a pool party. There was a clown making balloon animals , swords, hats and stuff. The kids brought home horse balloons, but before we made it out the door T's horse had become a snake. His balloon finally popped about an hour ago, I was in the office checking email and there was a loud "pop". Jade is at the kitchen table coloring, and T went over to her and told her,"look, I popped my balloon- it popped." She took his balloon guts, examined them closely (as if looking for a way to fix it), then said,"it's okay T, it's alright." He said, "Yeah" and went back to the other room. Kids are so funny. Here I thought he was gonna come unglued, but for Jade, he's just so reasonable. (He's like that for Rob too~!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a great job! It's like the three of you are getting paid to go play with other kids and some great toys. I guess really ya'll all three have the job don't you? They just get to have a little more fun than you do, but then, it's your name on the check. I'm glad it's working out so well. By the way, T is a very reasonable little boy. And Jade is actually pretty rational herself. They come from folks with the same quality. I love you. nenee
Kids are a hoot! I'm so glad you like your job so far. Miss you!
Congratulations on your new job! I'm sure you're absolutly loving it! The kids will eventually get used to it.
Post a Comment