Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Swimming Dilemmas
T and Jade went swimming the other night. They pulled the slide over to the edge of the pool, but everytime they would slide down, the slide would move back and their booties would hit the edge of the pool. So, I put turtle under the slide and now they can go down with confidence. It was cute though, whatching them rub their butt while running back to the slide for another go!! The kids have been swimming in the pool and then running inside to get into the bathtub. Rob caught on to what we were doing and put a stop to it. So, the kids are down to one bath a day and the pool's getting a little less use, but the floors are staying dry!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
they're so smart! How did they know to put the slide to go into the pool? I just realized the other day that I have no where to go swimming!! and Jeff hates to swim! What am I going to do!!!!???
HOW CUTE THEY ARE!!!
-Libby
Post a Comment