Jade wants to get herself dressed every morning. I love the help but her "matcher" isn't fully developed yet. Rob tells me to leave her be, but I know she's gonna see pictures on day and she'll be holding me accountable. Today was a good day though! She picked out her clothes and then put on a belt, so she could wear T's pirate sword. They each took turns posing for pictures with the sword. As you can see in the pictures, Jade gets destracted and then T gets his turn. Then they dance and kiss, didn't get a great shot of it, but they held the pose for as long as they could. T found his HEBuddy hat and had to show it off for the camera, too.
Click on the speaker icon just under the pictures to hear the "Pirate Song"
4 comments:
Hey this is great! I love the pigtails, the pirate sword AND song, the dance, the hat, the poses, and even the bracelet. What a great show. Thanks.
Also, if you want to develop Jade's "matcher" consider letting her pick out a piece of clothing to wear (ie skirt, shorts, shirt) and then you pick two pieces that will match, and she gets to choose between them to make her outfit for the day. You know - her turn, your turn. And you explain to her why either of them will work to make the outfit great. So she learns what works and why. And I think Robert's right - let her choose as often as she can. It's just clothes, and she'll just laugh about it when she gets older as long as she isn't looking silly at a special event.
I love you, and enjoyed the pirate movie. Thanks - Mom
Jade is such a camera hog!
OMG! Your children may just be the cutest kids on the planet. I'm so glad you have this blog! I hope we can get together soon. mwah!
i can't believe how big they look! They both must have just had a growth spurt! I've never seen Jade's hair so long before!! T's Lips are so lucious! hahaha! I miss them so much!
Post a Comment