Monday, May 14, 2007

Turtle FHE

We were swimming in the pool after work, when Rob called and told us Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles was showing at 5:00. It was 3:30, but the kids don't like to rush their pool time. I called T over and asked him if he was ready to go, he said "No". But when I told him Dad said he was going to take us to see the Turtle Movie- (that's what T calls it), he said,"Okay, let's go". Jade didn't really want to go, she said it was scarry.
We went to Fuddruckers (didn't make it to the 5, picked the 7 instead) and T had half of my turkey burger after he ate his usual- a hotdog. During the movie he sat at the edge of his seat. He didn't budge. When the movie was out, Rob asked him how he liked it. He said, "Turtles fight."
Then he went into some "Turtle moves" and broke down the fight scenes for us! he's soo funny!
Jade said she liked it, too.

1 comment:

The Bradley's said...

Oh man, I really wanted to see the Turtles movie as well, but I heard it wasn't that great! It would have been fun to see T watch it. It was probably something similar to when I introduced him to Superman.