Monday, May 21, 2007

I'm setting up expandable post for Bev...This is the First Test

This is a Test... This is only a Test. Rob set me up with this COOL post expander thing!! Thanks Rob! The only thing is, some of the older posts will say READ MORE, even if there's nothing on there to read more of. Sorry for the confustion, but I'll try to make it easy to know if they're expandable. Like in the middle of a sentence or something like that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's cool! I wish I new more about all this stuff. I feel like my blog is so low tech. I'd like to make mine more savvy and more interesting to look at.

-Libby

Anonymous said...

I apologise, but, in my opinion, you are mistaken. I can defend the position. Write to me in PM.

Anonymous said...

Completely I share your opinion. In it something is also I think, what is it good idea.