Sunday, May 27, 2007
A week on the clock
We have been having a great time at work. The kids are enjoying the gym as much as me. T loves the basketball court, throwing the balls around and missing baskets, Jade loves Craft time. We worked from 9-1 on Friday and picked up another shift til 9 at night. Uncle Ryan came and got the kids, he was going to take them to the pool, but it was so close to closing- he let them play in the shower instead. It may sound weird, but the shower area has it's own dressing area in it and there's lots of room for the kids to play and be in the water. Rob met him there and then took the kids to eat. They didn't want to go without me because they know they get a treat on the way home if they were good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh that is so cute! It looks like Ryan has taken my place as the one the kids look forward to seeing the most! I miss my Thursday's with them! I can't wait to see ya'll in July for the reunion!
I saw Wormie. He is rather unfortunate to have had a child find him. Kids love worms to death sometimes. Ha! Oh well, we're the ones on top of the food chain! Miss you lots.
SO CUTE! I'm glad things are working out well! It' snice to have good family to help out and share love!
-Libby
Hey, update your blog! I've been looking for something new for a week! :) Love you, mwah!
Post a Comment