Monday, July 16, 2007

Swimming with Cade





Leann has been sick and Kianna took her to the hospital today. I watched Cade for her. We had a great time swimming. Later, we went to Grandma and Papa's. Chad Gwilliams is down for a conference and everyone has been so excited to see him. I brought the camera to get pictures, but I dropped the ball and totally forgot :(

2 comments:

Mother of Purl said...

Hey, Bev! Ty and I are back from vacation. I posted all about it on my blog. Go see the pics! I miss your guts out.

Anonymous said...

Now that looks cool and refreshing! I am amazed by how well the children are doing with their swimming skills. It is so much fun to watch them and to be able to hear their comment, too. I am particularly fond of all the "Hey, Mom, watch me." comments. David still says it. I love it! It's one of my favorite things about being a Mom. Thanks for the show. Luv ya' - Mom