All the girls at work have a my space page. Leann had some pictures posted on hers that I wanted to see. I was asking for her address and she said some pages you can't see unless you're a member. To be a member you have to have your own page. So, I made my own page! It wasn't too hard. Similar to blogger. I filled in the different sections- like schools and background. Then it asked me if I wanted to view the schools site. I found so many high school and college friends. I found Carmen Bodenhammer, Michelle Sandell, Chris Hermetz, Kefla, Peachy, Tiffany from TSU! I have been so excited to catch up with everybody! Here's my myspace page: myspace.com/beverlyreesSaturday, July 14, 2007
MySpace
All the girls at work have a my space page. Leann had some pictures posted on hers that I wanted to see. I was asking for her address and she said some pages you can't see unless you're a member. To be a member you have to have your own page. So, I made my own page! It wasn't too hard. Similar to blogger. I filled in the different sections- like schools and background. Then it asked me if I wanted to view the schools site. I found so many high school and college friends. I found Carmen Bodenhammer, Michelle Sandell, Chris Hermetz, Kefla, Peachy, Tiffany from TSU! I have been so excited to catch up with everybody! Here's my myspace page: myspace.com/beverlyrees
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment