A package came from Nenee today. The kids had a great time going through all of it. They got a sticker book and originally put all their stickers on their bodies; but we got it worked out and they enjoyed matching the stickers to the right place in the book. Turn the music off by clicking on the speaker under the pictures.
4 comments:
Aw, cute kid shots! Ya' know, I think you were, in fact, with me in all of thes states I've been to. I'm pricing flights to Austin. When is good for you?
That was so cute! Their speech has improved so much! it was so cute when Jade said, "I'm so happy!". i about died! We'll miss ya'll at the reunion! I love you and tell the kids I love them!
Oh, DH is "dear hubby" and we're going to Tennessee - Gatlinburg, Knoxville and Chattanooga - for vacation.
OMG, flights to Austin are sooo expensive. Maybe I'll drive...
Dude that box is like Mary Poppins' purse!! Yea STUFF!!! They are SO cute!!
-Libby
Post a Comment