Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Jade's Art Work


Jade loves to color. Her picture of the mouse is on the back of Rob's paper and his ink bled over to her side. The letters she puts on her art are usually a C (for her friend Clay) a T for T and a J for Jade, she'll also put in a Y (also for Clay) and other various letters (I don't know what they mean). She also enjoys cutting and gluing.She tapes her completed art work all over the house, and I'm not allowed to take them down. I get away with it though, by rearranging her masterpieces until she not sure where to look for them. So, Here they are Jade! Now- this is the way to file the kids stuff, wouldn't you say?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are absolutely wonderful. Some of them are beautiful. I love the captions,they make all the difference. The ones with lots of color are the most fun; but then the mouse in the cheese house is also a favorite, too.

I assume that your comment about filing her art work on the blog, does NOT mean that you are not getting rid of these. They are priceless, and some of them should be framed. (And give the poor child some copy paper without lines.) At least keep them until I come home. Thanks for sharing. I love you all. XOXOX Mom