Saturday, June 9, 2007

ANACONDA


Just kidding- But seriously here's what happened:(Click on picture for video) Neither of the kids wanted to come to work with me today. They wanted to go swimming instead. It was about 7am., they had their swimsuits on and headed outside while I continued to get dressed for work. T came in and told me there was a worm in the pool. They never really like to touch bugs or stuff, so I said I'd be right there to get him out of the pool. I knelt down and even put my hand in the water to scoop him out, before I realized I could actually see his eyes. Do worms even have eyes? Then he started slithering around and sure enough- he's a snake. I'm sure he was harmless- but YUCKIE!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooohhhhh! scarey! i'm glad the children don't like bugs and snakes. do they understand that even baby snakes can bite them? and where were beatrice and sidney. they are obviously falling down on their job! glad everyone is safe.
kisses and hugs - nenee