
The boys are really growing up. Tif just had a birthday!! Happy Birthday Aunt Tiffany!! Dav says Grant is really getting into webkinz right now I don’t know if you know what they are but you take care of your webkiz “stuffed animal” on line; food, house, etc. well grant has his a swimming pool, trampoline, play room, every thing, he is so excited. He wants a .50 caliber Hawkins rifle so bad he can’t stand it. Its an old time gun with a stick you shove in the barrel and every thing. Well I don’t know if you have seen the movie “kingdom of heaven” but there is this scene where the stars dad appears one day and asks his son’s forgiveness and that he is rich and wants him to come with him and you can inherit everything, so the star says no and the dad says if you want anything from me ask it now because you will never see me again. He says he wants nothing and they go there separate ways…. Grant after watching this scene appears upset and obviously perplexed. Being the wonderful father that I am I said “son you will have me in you life till I die don’t worry” he said I know dad. So I said then what is it that has you so moved? He said “that guy should have asked for a .50 cal Hawkin”. NOW THAT'S FUNNY!!
No comments:
Post a Comment