We were in Hutto, Tx the other day and the kids asked Rob if we could go see the hippo. I didn't know anything about him. Apparently they've seen him before.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
WOW!!! Ya'll are getting sooo big!!! I can't get over how big ya'll have grown! Of course, the hippo is big too. But ya'll look so much older than you did last Thanksgiving. I miss you so much, and I look forward to seeing you soon. I luv u bunches. Nenee
I'm so sad that I'm not there to see them grow! They are huge--they don't look like babies anymore at all! I'm so mad that you guys couldn't come to the Reunion, I understand though. Mom said that the kids call everyone by my name! I love it! Have you not heard the Hutto Hippo story??
it,s soo cool to see all of the fun things jade and t are doing as they grow...and boy are they growing....i hope to learn more re: how to attach pictures on the blog, etc...so i can be able to share the boys more too....the hippo is huge! enjoy viewing your blog so much... love, tif.(aunt tif)
3 comments:
WOW!!! Ya'll are getting sooo big!!! I can't get over how big ya'll have grown! Of course, the hippo is big too. But ya'll look so much older than you did last Thanksgiving. I miss you so much, and I look forward to seeing you soon. I luv u bunches. Nenee
I'm so sad that I'm not there to see them grow! They are huge--they don't look like babies anymore at all! I'm so mad that you guys couldn't come to the Reunion, I understand though. Mom said that the kids call everyone by my name! I love it! Have you not heard the Hutto Hippo story??
it,s soo cool to see all of the fun things jade and t are doing as they grow...and boy are they growing....i hope to learn more re: how to attach pictures on the blog, etc...so i can be able to share the boys more too....the hippo is huge! enjoy viewing your blog so much...
love, tif.(aunt tif)
Post a Comment