Thursday, December 28, 2006

Merry Christmas!




Christmas was really fun this year! The kids could hardly wait for Santa. Jade got the sand she asked Santa for and T got a priate sword! Their Uncle David and Aunt Tiffany and their cousins Grant and Turner got them lots of cool toys and some really stylin' clothes! T put his sweater on right away.
After we did our thing here, we went to Grandma & Pa Pa's to see all the Aunts and Uncles. Jefra made me an amazing set of picture albums of the kids. Some are in black and white. Christmas has alway been my favorite time of year, but this is the first year I have not been able to go to sleep. I even woke up first, but instead of getting the kids up right away I enjoyed the quiet. Then I got them up! Jade is going to be like me, she just grunted and rolled over!

No comments: