We got together at Rick and Kristina's house this year for Christmas Eve. Their house was like stepping into a Southern Living magazine! (One day I'll have that- when I'm 70!) We had dinner and sang Christmas Carols. Uncle Rick's family always got to open one gift Christmas Eve, so they gave the kids a gift to open. It was a Hungry, Hungry Hippo game. Of course they had to play it right away. T was awesome and got almost every marble, but Jade was so dissappointed with losing, that he shared his with her. Jade had a good time dancing with everyone, while T just sat back in Pa Pa's lap and listened to stories.
Tuesday, December 26, 2006
Christmas Eve
We got together at Rick and Kristina's house this year for Christmas Eve. Their house was like stepping into a Southern Living magazine! (One day I'll have that- when I'm 70!) We had dinner and sang Christmas Carols. Uncle Rick's family always got to open one gift Christmas Eve, so they gave the kids a gift to open. It was a Hungry, Hungry Hippo game. Of course they had to play it right away. T was awesome and got almost every marble, but Jade was so dissappointed with losing, that he shared his with her. Jade had a good time dancing with everyone, while T just sat back in Pa Pa's lap and listened to stories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment