Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving at Aunt Lisa's

We had over 40 family members at Aunt Lisa's for Thanksgiving this year!
What a treat that was getting to visit with everyone. It made up somewhat for missing the reunion. This was the first time we got to see Brooke's baby Lincoln. What a cutie! Rob was his favorite! The oranges you see them eating came from the neighbors tree. They ate every single orange. I think we'll all pitch in and send him a really great fruit basket.

3 comments:

The Bradley's said...

Well it is about time you posted pictures!! I have been DYING! You didn't take enough of the birthday. They are looking so much older! Poor little Jade just can't kick the habit! We'll have to put her in rehab or therapy one day-haha! Jeremiah is a little stud with the way he's been dressing and that smile! It looks like he has a lot of his curl back too! Seeing the pics made me feel as though I didn't completely miss it. Thanks

The Bradley's said...

I also got a myspace page and I invited you as a friend forever ago! Add me and you can see even more pics of Jeff and I.

Kajsa said...

how fun! your kids are so big now and are darling! how is your mom doing? love looking at all the new stuff!