Jade gave a talk this past Sunday in Primary. Her topic was, "Through the Atonement of Jesus Christ, we can repent and be saved." She did such a good job. I was working in the Primary that hour and so Robert helped her with her talk. He helped her pick out several pictures of Christ. She sat at the front of the room and waited for her turn to go up.
She went up and started her talk by herself. Robert was standing near the door. She held up the first picture of Jesus (praying in Gethsemane) and really just rambled. She basically said Jesus was praying. Rob went to her side and helped her say He was praying for us. The second picture was of Jesus on the cross and she said, "He died for our sins... The third picture was His Ressurection. Rob helped her say, "...so that we can live with Him again."
She did such a good job, and she was very excited. She got a sticker for giving a talk, and even though she lost the sticker before class was over; she told me all about it after church.
1 comment:
I'm so proud of her. And T was there this time to hear her talk. I wish I could have heard it. Maybe she'll teach it to me when I come home in November. Luvs - Nenee
Post a Comment