Sometimes he's our Spider man, sometimes he's Superman. You can mostly tell by his actions. If he's jumping off the furniture and saying, "Swoosh"- He's Superman. If he's Spider man, he'll hang on the furniture and climb up the arms of the couch singing, "Spider man, Spider man". Often, he will ask me if he can wear a towel. He loves these towels and they make him invincible, unless he has to put on underwear, then the towel loses all its power! Once I convince him to put on his underwear, he'll flip the towel off his head, I've picked them up and said here T, let's put this back on. He always says, No I don't want it.
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Our Superhero!
Sometimes he's our Spider man, sometimes he's Superman. You can mostly tell by his actions. If he's jumping off the furniture and saying, "Swoosh"- He's Superman. If he's Spider man, he'll hang on the furniture and climb up the arms of the couch singing, "Spider man, Spider man". Often, he will ask me if he can wear a towel. He loves these towels and they make him invincible, unless he has to put on underwear, then the towel loses all its power! Once I convince him to put on his underwear, he'll flip the towel off his head, I've picked them up and said here T, let's put this back on. He always says, No I don't want it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment