JT also got stung by a bee on his tongue. I think he was taking a drink from my water bottle and a bee must have been on the tip. He cried and pointed to his tongue. I had to hold his mouth open and pry out the stinger. I was worried his tongue would swell up, or he may have an allergic reaction- but he didn't. He only had a slight bump right where the stinger was.
Sunday, November 12, 2006
Elgin Tree Farm
We went to a Christmas Tree Farm for our tree. We took a tractor ride and they had a playground and a bean bag toss. A lot of kids were there and an older boy (@7) was standing at the top of the playscape and pegging the kids below with the bean bags. Then he'd slide down and pick up the bags. T picked a bag up and went over toward the picnic tables and was tossing it in the air. The boy ran over and snatched it from T, and then headed back up the playscape. I got up when T started fussing at the boy, but before I got to him Jade ran over and put her arm around T. She said," What's wrong T?" To which he replied a bunch of babble that could not be understood. Jade sat him down and went to the playscape where the boy was throwing the bean bags. She grabbed one up and took off. She ran to the far end of the play area and covered the bean bag up with leaves. Then she ran away from the buried bag. When the boy ran past them, he picked up all the bags he could find, and headed back up the playscape. Then, she went back to the buried bag, uncovered it and handed it to T. She said, "Here you go T", patted him on the back and went back to playing on the playscape. So, I sat back down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment