So much has happened, and all too quickly. The kids are growing up so fast. Jade loves kindergarten and T is enjoying preschool (who would have thought it). I can hardley believe Jade is a CTR 7 this year. Rob is doing insurance appraisals and I'm full time at Life Time Fitness in the Child Care Center. Gamie and Paw Paw just came for a visit and we had so much fun getting to visit with them. The kids enjoyed them being here.
4 comments:
yay! an update finally! we really want to see yall sometime! hope all is going well with ya!
I can't believe it! I had stopped checking your blog and only accidentally clicked on the link! I love that you've updated! I love you guys and miss you!
hey girl, so good to see you the other day! my blog is
kipnielsonfamily.blogspot.com
You have to update your blog! January... its been way to long!
Post a Comment