Baby Squirrel stays out all night, and only comes home to eat and take a nap. We were expecting that, but Jade & T
have to hang out with their friends and can't be bothered. Wow! They're so funny. We still make lots of time for family, boy is time starting to fly!
2 comments:
hey girl! ive been so bad about blogging lately and checking other peoples blogs! i love the pic of jt in the newspaper, how fun! we want to get together with yall sometime, its been way too long! we just found out we are having another girl! im going to make our blog private soon so i will email you an invite! hope things are well for ya!
You've certainly got your hands full. I'm so glad the baby squirrel made it! Aren't they fun to have around? And J.T. looks so cute in his Power Ranger costume with ice cream on his face. What a great shot! I miss you and thanks for the reminder that I'm doing this for a reason. :) Mandy Mac
Post a Comment