Friday, August 24, 2007

Going Out?

Man, how long has it been? What's going out? It actually happened by accident. I've been dying for hot wings and finally broke down and made Rob take me. I called him from work and told him. Jules was at the desk, so I asked what her plans were for the night. She didn't have any and next thing you know I was headed for home to drop off the kids with Uncle Ryan and we met Jules and her boyfriend Jared there. We were having such a good time that we didn't realize how late it was. When we got home I had to go straight to bed, because I had to work the next day. BUT, Rob talked me into watching the first play of the Titans game and that was that. I couldn't go to bed until the 1st. 1/2 was over. I kept begging Rob to push me off the couch, make me go to bed, anything; but I was glued to the game. So, then I kissed my babies and ran to bed. It was a great night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lucky you. You were due for a good night out! Nanny